- Boneless chicken breasts chopped into bite sized cubes – 2
- Mozzarella/Cheddar cheese grated (as preferred)
- Red chilli flakes – 1 teaspoon
- Ginger Garlic paste – 1 teaspoon
- Soya sauce – 1 tablespoon
- Red chilli sauce – 1 tablespoon
- Turmeric powder – ½ teaspoon
- Black pepper powder – 1 tablespoon
- Salt (optional) – This recipe makes use of salted cheese hence, the chef has not used salt while preparing it. However, you can decide if you want to add salt depending on your taste.
- Cooking oil for shallow frying
- Spring onions, chopped for garnishing
Servings: 4 persons
Preparation Time: 30 mins.
Baking Time: 25 mins.
Marinate the chicken for 15 mins. with the ingredients (excluding cheese , spring onions and oil).
In a pan, heat the oil and shallow fry the marinated chicken pieces on a medium flame.
Flip the pieces in regular intervals and see to it that the chicken gets fried evenly.
Now add the grated cheese on top of the fried chicken pieces and cover the pan. Let the cheese melt and set for a few minutes.
Garnish with spring onion greens. Fusion Fire Chicken is ready. Serve hot and relish it as an appetizer or snack.